Friday, October 5, 2012

A Practice of Peace

Please join me in this prayer for peace.

First let us acknowledge that the only place where we can actually do our work is inside. So the prayer is for our inner peace which must by law demonstrate in our outer world. Let's do this together.

In truth there is one Order, one Love, one Power that activates all good in all places at all times simultaneously.  This good permeates my total being, as it infiltrates my thinking, my feeling and my body temple. This good raises my vibration until I am in total resonance with all good around me, with all good above me and with all good that moves and motivates me. This Good exists right where I am in all moments, in all places. I am always within its reach and celebrate this connection.


Choosing to be completely available to this One, on this day, I surrender to the call to be in service to all of human kind. I do this by allowing any and all places within my being where I might possibly house anger, upset, or resentment, I now allow love to wash over these places. Yes, mindfully and decidedly I choose to transcend any stories of whoa or victimhood and allow myself to be lifted to the heights of seeing this world in total peace and harmony as a reflection of peace and harmony within.

Let us know together and declare daily:
  • No brother or sister raise an unkind hand to another.
  • All of our One Spiritual Family eats to their full daily.
  • All basic needs of food, shelter, and medical are within reach.
  • Kindness runs rampant through the land.
  • All religions respect all other religions without exception.
  • We each learn to accept each other even without agreement.
And now, let's get real, the power for Peace lies within YOU. Look within practicing Radical Honesty, admit to where you are holding on to the old wounds and CHOOSE to let go and transcend the stories and pain of those wounds. You are charged to love yourself more each day and to love yourself unconditionally. This opens the door to the possibility of Peace.

You are in the world to heal the world.
You are the one we've been waiting for.
You hold the power for transformation.
You!
May bountiful blessings be your only reality!

With abundant love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment