Sunday, March 7, 2010

Today is the day that Spirit has made.

March 7, 2010


Today is the day that Spirit has made and I celebrate it in through of my actions. I celebrate this day by setting my sights on experience each and every day to its fullest. I tackle each day armored with Spirit’s guidance and strength. This strength carries me places where I could not have gone myself alone; yet with Spirit as my inspirer and my navigator I discover worlds both on the inner and outer that excite my soul.

I live and breathe into the gratitude that is at the foundation of this activity and in so doing, it multiples one hundred fold. Declaring that this life is good I trust that Spirit will move me into the proper place for my greatest receptivity.

I release this word and let it be so.

And so it is.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment