Monday, March 8, 2010

I am of the Infinite!

There is one Universe, this Universe penetrates my being effortlessly and fills all space with its natural love. This love knows me intimately and I surrender into this knowing and disappear into the One.

There is One Infinite Life and that life is my life now. Within this Infinite is the possibility of all good all the time. I am opened up, and transformed by this simple realization. From within, all things are made available and possible, all of me is spiritual and powerful, and every expression is loving and potent. I am the Alpha and the Omega because God as me is so. Since I live right where God exists which of course is everywhere present than I am always available for God’s inspiration and intelligence. Effortlessly I morph into a being of great light and possibility as Spirit continues to seek to express. Yes, I am of the Infinite and it is good and very, very good.

For the life that is my life now, I am extremely grateful. May God always recognize me as available and willing for its use. I release this word into the Law and the Awe.

And so it is.
Amen.

1 comment: