Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Anniversary to our Center

Seven years of work,
and joy.
Seven years of growth,
and resistance to growing.
Seven years with some pain and tears,
and seven years of reaching to God
and prayer partners for support.
Having good income.
Having terrible income.
Getting paid and NOT - whew, glad that's over.
Seven years of serving the Science of Mind and God
and the members and the organization,
all of them satisfying - hum.
Seven years of learning what I'm good at,
and what I'm not so good at - and learning to accept both.


Yes, seven years ago, a small band of us gave birth to a new
and beautiful idea. I would not have wanted to do anything else.
Thank you to everyone who ever did anything to support this idea.
Today I am feeling very blessed to be a minister and to called to serve.

2 comments:

  1. I got your message yesterday, sorry I couldn't make it to the celebration, but know that I have fond memories of the early days of RSOM and I am in awe at where the center is today. I love you, Michelle and will see you soon, you know, when you least expect it, poof, there I am. BTW...love the blog.
    Eric Eisenbud

    ReplyDelete