Saturday, August 8, 2009

Naked Bliss

Tomorrow at my Center in West Orange I am speaking about Naked Bliss. Well, you might wonder what that means and quite frankly I was wondering also. This however, is the beauty of setting a title out there and living into the title for some time prior to speaking about it. When I pick a title it is either about something that I want to know more about or about something that has recently captivated my attention and transformed my life.

Making room for this title: Naked Bliss, has taken me on a journey which has been “bliss-filled”. (I know it’s not a word.) The Bliss comes from looking for it and knowing always that what I am looking for, I AM LOOKING WITH. So this is my reality as I claim it - bliss lives and breathes in me, through me and AS ME. This is good news. Finding bliss quickens your body temple to be more and more healthy and your heart to be more and more happy.

So here is the gig – set your sails high, let the wind carry your heart and your imagination to fill all of your desires. Have a bliss-filled day.

ONE LAST NOTE!
Last week I suggested this to my congregation, see if you want to play with us. Each and every day upon waking, go to the mirror, look yourself straight in the eye and say, “This is the happiest day of my life!” Do this with great enthusiasm.
All my love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment