Thursday, August 15, 2013

There's only ONE


I HEAL ALL EVIDENCE OF SEPARATION

There is One life, that life is Spirit’s life, that life is Perfect, and it is my life now.

As I allow myself to be fully absorbed into this One, all thoughts, habits and behaviors that once were anchored from a belief in separation are healed.

I guide my subconscious to heal all evidence of separation; this happens gently and thoroughly. As the false evidence is healed, my Truth is revealed.

As this healing takes place, I enjoy the fruit of this changed mind, and enjoy how this change has enriched my relationships, how I now walk fearlessly in the world, how I remember every day that no one is against me, no one.

This thought alone frees mountains of my energy to be used creatively.

Yes, today I begin to walk in the ONENESS, being fully conscious of this truth.

My gratitude runs over and I am blessed.
And So It Is!
It felt like time to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment