Saturday, June 16, 2012

. . . and So It Is, Meditations for the Soul

My new book has arrived. It is entitled: .  .  .  and So It Is, Meditations for the Soul
This book is dedicated to those who are not in love with "god" but are spiritual and simply love a sense of empowerment.
I am sweetly proud of it because it is filled with words of love from me.
Here are a few quotes from the book, at the end I'll provide the link in case you want to order it through Amazon.
BTW, thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for giving me a reason to have a voice.
Dedicated to my readers:
  • Sow your seeds often.
    Sow them well.
    Sow them deeply, confidently and in private.
    Let no critics see your garden until the harvest, when they will be in awe!
  • An abundant dose
    OF LOVE
    Melts
    All resistance.
    Heals all distractions.
    Reveals all good.
  • LOVE IS JUICY, YUMMY AND DELICIOUS.
    Live a life that has you licking your lips,
    dancing wildly, and
    loving without a safety net.
~ all by Michelle Wadleigh

Link to purchase the book:
http://www.amazon.com/So-It-Is-Meditations-Volume/dp/061565326X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1339867400&sr=8-3&keywords=and+so+it+is%2C+meditations+for+the+soul

My love to you.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on your continued publications and your ongoing sharing of insights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. God is good and it feels to when it flows.
      Michelle

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to do so but you will need to tell me where to go.
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete