Friday, October 28, 2011

A prayer for my family

Living a Life of Abundance

Dedicated to my family by Mom, Michelle

    There is One Life.

    This One Life is everywhere present, always available, always flowing and always creating out of the Good that It is.

    This One Life is wherever I am, in every moment, of any day.

    There is no separation, never has been and never will be.

    Today I step into full availability with this all good, all love and all creativity.

    I accept my birthright of this full measure of good.

    Through my acceptance Life shows up on my doorstep with ease, grace and wonderful prosperity. Yes, I accept who I am, exactly as I am and as I am not, knowing that I am worthy of an extraordinary Life, fully expressed, fully prospered.

    There are no prior thoughts, ideas, beliefs that have any power over me or distract me from my good. Any ideas of fear, doubt, lack or limitation are neutralized now and forever.

    Yes, I say yes to all of my life unfolding naturally and effortlessly.

    I act and speak faithfully. Not having faith of something outside of me, but faith of that Ever-present Good within me. My mind is steady and on target as I set my intentions to live a fully prospered and abundant life. Not a life of materialism but one of generosity and flow. I give from my overflow and reap the benefits of this flow as love, as good as ease and grace.

    With bountiful gratitude for the abundance that I see and experience all around me, my gratitude activates even more good and I accept this activity through me.

    Trusting that I have just spoken the truth, I let it be so. And so it is. Amen.

                                                                                                        






No comments:

Post a Comment